Utah Residential/Small Commercial Contractor (R100) | Utah | Select a State
@ Home Prep - a division of Stautzenberger College Logo
Online Students, Click Here to Login


Select Your State to Begin

Select Your State to Begin

Student Login

Student Login

How We Can Help

Live Seminar

Obtain Your License

Our online exam prep is available 24/7. It is guaranteed to help you pass your exam.

Read More


Renew Your License

Study from your home or office with an instructor presenting the information to you online.

Read More

Online Training

Corporate Training

Fast, easy, and affordable. With online training, you can study at your pace and it's available 24/7.

Read More

Home Study

Application Processing

We can assist with filing all required paperwork to start your business, obtain your license, or license renewal.

Learn More


Pursuing a career in the construction field? Study at home for your Utah Residential/Small Commercial Contractor (R100) with our fully online, easy to take, and self-paced course.

Utah HVAC Contractor License (S-350)
Steps to Success

1. Purchase Exam Prep and Books.
2. Schedule and pass your State Exams.
3. Submit your application, licensing fee, and proof of insurance to the State.

Exam Review Option Includes
Study Tips
Instructor Support
Highlighting Guides
Practice Exams
Math and Plans
Instructor Information
iOS/Android Tablet and Smartphone Compatible
1 Year of Access

Course Fee: $199.99

About This License

Residential/Small Commercial Contractor means a person licensed under this chapter (Utah Construction Trades Licensing Act 58-55-102) as a residential and small commercial contractor qualified by education, training, experience, and knowledge to perform or superintend the construction of single-family residences, multi-family residences up to four units, and commercial construction of not more than three stories above ground and not more than 20,000 square feet, or any of the components of that construction except plumbing, electrical, and mechanical for which the residential and small commercial contractor shall employ the services of a contractor licensed in the particular specialty, except that a residential and small commercial contractor engaged in the construction of single-family and multi-family residences up to four units may perform the mechanical work and hire a licensed plumber or electrician as an employee.