Obtain Your License
Our online exam prep is available 24/7. It is guaranteed to help you pass your exam.
Renew Your License
Study from your home or office with an instructor presenting the information to you online.
Fast, easy, and affordable. With online training, you can study at your pace and it's available 24/7.
We can assist with filing all required paperwork to start your business, obtain your license, or license renewal.
Tutorial Terms and ConditionsTutorials are intended to give students an opportunity to work on a one-to-one basis with a committed faculty instructor who guides the student through course material. Tutorial courses expose the student to the same textbooks and instructional materials as conventional courses; the tutorial assignments differ from conventional course assignments in that tutorials are designed specifically for individuals rather than for groups. Please review the following course guidelines before you begin the lessons. These guidelines are designed to provide you with specific direction as you proceed.
Tutorial syllabi, outlines, lessons and course-specific forms and information can be accessed through http://www.contractor-licensing.com/. Required books may be ordered through National Contractors Bookstore
All Rights Reserved. Copying (publishing, faxing, using the Authors words and so forth) is NOT permitted without the expressed written permission from the Author.
These Guidelines apply to each twelve-week tutorial only.
Effective for any twelve-week tutorial taken on or after 1 August 2004.
1. When you make telephone contact with your instructor, be prepared to make a brief oral presentation. You should allow adequate time for the instructor to have received his copy of your work. Also, be certain that you have retained a copy of your work and have it readily available for review and discussion.
2. If you need additional assistance or additional information/clarification, do not hesitate to contact your instructor more frequently than is required in the lessons.
3. You must schedule your telephone (or other) conferences through the faculty secretaries. To schedule an appointment, you may call 1-865-777-1748 or send a message. The instructor is available for conferences during his office hours.
4. For written submissions, be sure to state the question in written form prior to working each response. Be certain to make a copy of all work forwarded to the instructor. Remember to forward a copy of all completed learning activities to the instructor at regular intervals. Students are encouraged to submit work via E-mail. Files attached or E-mail messages should be saved in Rich Text Format (“rtf”). If the file is not in Rich Text Format you should indicate in your accompanying message what the format of the file is. When sending work via facsimile services, be certain to include your name and the instructor’s name on all pages.
5. It is required that work is typed, double-spaced and written in appropriate formal style. This means all work should be free from spelling and grammatical errors and representative of quality work.
6. Try to integrate professional as well as personal experiences in all of your responses.
7. Remember that you have up to 12 weeks to complete each a tutorial. Develop an individual time line for your course of study.
ONCE ENROLLED IN A TUTORIAL, there is NO REFUND of TUTORIAL fees.
8. Feel free to discuss the tutorial with family or friends. However, all work must be your own work. Do not plagiarize your text or any other source.
9. Additional reading on the subject is encouraged.
10. Please do not forget to complete and return the Course Evaluation Form.
11. All appointments will be scheduled on Eastern Time. Please know your time zone and schedule your appointments accordingly.
12. It is the responsibility of the student to manage his or her scheduled appointments and call promptly. Students who habitually miss appointments will not be given future appointments without express permission from the instructor.
Because we are distributing non-tangible irrevocable goods, for courses designed to help you pass an exam, we maintain a no-refund policy. A refund can only be granted if less than 10% of the courses has been accessed and if our office has been contacted within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Pre-highlighted/tabbed materials WILL NOT be eligible for refunds.
There is a 5% restocking fee for all returns RECEIVED back in our office within 30 Days of purchase date (this covers our Credit Card charges). There is a 20% restocking fee for all returns RECEIVED back in our office within 90 Days of purchase date. After 90 Days, we do not accept returns on books. When returning a FREE shipping item the cost of the original shipping will be deducted from the refund.
No Pass No Pay
In accordance with the Tennessee State Contractors Licensing Board, our No Pass No Pay guarantee DOES NOT apply to Tennessee pre-licensing/exam review courses.
For all other states and exam review courses, if you do not pass your exam on the SECOND attempt, we will refund your course fee. Textbooks, shipping, and tabs are non-refundable. To qualify for the NO PASS - NO PAY Guarantee, you are required to do the following.
We are committed to your success. If you do not pass, you have the option of a free course extension.
Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education courses do not qualify for the No Pass, No Pay guarantee.
@ Home Prep, a Division of Stautzenberger College reserves the right to change instructors, discontinue courses, refuse enrollments or extensions, or adjust service fees and textbook prices listed as circumstances warrant.
Courses will be updated as new information is discovered and as textbooks change. If a textbook changes, the student is responsible to obtain the correct edition for their exam.
Returned Check Policy
There is a $30 service charge for any returned check no matter the reason. The administrative fee increases to $40 if the check is not redeemed within two weeks of notification. A returned check will automatically place a hold on your participation and legal action will be taken against the writer of the check. All legal fees associated with filing a claim against the check writer will be passed on to said check writer.
Continuation and Extensions
All of our courses come with 12 months of initial access. A one-time free 30 day extension will be considered in certain cases of hardship. If the student needs additional time beyond this, the course will be 50% off for another 1 year. If a textbook changes, the student is responsible to obtain the correct edition for their exam.
By making a purchase on our site, you will be automatically enrolled into our email system to receive promotional offers and reminders for renewing your license. You can opt-out at any time.
Please contact us with any further questions.
Shipping and Orders
Please note the following shipping definitions. We do not offer Saturday delivery. Next Day Air (Saver) - Next business day delivery by end of day. 2nd Day Air - Delivery by the end of the second business day. Ground - Day-definite delivery typically in one to five days. We make every attempt possible to ship your order within 24 hours. Orders classified as "special order" are usually shipped within 7-10 days. Express orders placed after 3pm EST will not be shipped until the following business day.