This exam is required to be passed to obtain your State license. We stock all reference books in our online store. Shipping is always fast and affordable.
About This License
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings, using hand and power tools.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Hang steel supports from ceiling joists to hold pipes in place.
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers and water heaters, and fixtures such as sinks and toilets, using hand and power tools.