No Pass No Pay
In accordance with the Tennessee State Contractors Licensing Board, our No Pass No Pay guarantee DOES NOT apply to Tennessee pre-licensing/exam review courses.
For all other states and exam review courses, if you do not pass your exam on the SECOND attempt, we will refund your course fee. Textbooks, shipping, and tabs are non-refundable. To qualify for the NO PASS - NO PAY Guarantee, you are required to do the following.
- Receive a minimum of 90% on all practice quizzes.
- Submit your original results to our office within 10 days of the exam.
- Do not access the course after your exam (if you failed).
- Purchase and use our permanent tabs.
- Purchase and use ALL state approved references during your exam.
We are committed to your success. If you do not pass, you have the option of a free course extension.
Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education courses do not qualify for the No Pass, No Pay guarantee.